Sunday, April 17, 2011

I would like a different Dog Collar - A Designer Dog Collar!

La and orange county Pot Roast and i am an Pet dog. If you can not really know what an Pet dog seems as if, that's unfortunate but I'll enlighten you. I'm pretty stocky [with short, stumpy legs] i have a very big head and enormous shoulders. I've got thick folds of skin over my brow, droopy lips, an under-bite and i also weigh about fifty pounds (give or go on a few). You are most probably thinking "hideous" but my people think I'm adorable (this is why they were given me). I reside in a terrific home (with the exception of the kitten that lives upstairs). That cat is often getting her way; if she even makes all the tiniest of sounds, bam! Out comes the expensive fish liver and caviar... are rarely getting me started!

I would not request much surrounding this joint. I'm keen on good food (what mutt doesn't) an excellent walk along with a run with my pals neighborhood. A good intermittent belly rub will likely send me across the edge. All I've ever really demanded would have been to possess a dog collar like my friends wear. There's brussels: a black Labrador named Bali. Bigger a fire-engine red, leather designer collar encrusted with diamonds. Diamonds! I really don't even want that glam and glitter, but I want designer - What pup doesn't?!

I had been out once around the block with my people and Bali was pursuing exactly what was thrown for him (retrievers, go figure! ) When he finally made a comeback, he am overheated, his people took his collar off and away to help cool him down. Some waste the second: I ran in as soon as Possible and i also grabbed that collar and sped away! In just a minute of insanity I even took the collar to my visitors suggest to them that that maybe what I need to. I'd been so proud, too. All they did was rip it from mouth and hand it time for Bali's people.

Another time, we had arrived out along at the pet supply shop. My people want to stock me program too many toys and treats (hence the give or have a few pounds). In the brief moment of freedom, I ran up to the designer dog collar section and started jumping on the display. There is a proper classy the one which was black leather together with some type of purple design across it. It even stood a big silver buckle. That it was perfect! When my people realized I'd disappeared and ultimately found me while you're watching designer collars, I'm sitting as pretty as may very well be looking with the collar I coveted returning to them. I'm looking to send some text nevertheless it didn't are all through. Hey people, Among the best to appear like my buddies, maybe express just a little. All you need to complete is buy it and slip it around my big neck! Okay, which means you are related inside the buckle too, but who cares- its designer!

Alas, my people haven't caught on yet but I understand than a designer dog collar is at my near future.